Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thankful Threesome Thursday

More fun with the spinning butterfly amidst a bunch of other toys!
You'll notice that Leo starts off not so close. He doesn't usually like to get in the middle when it's playtime. But for once, his curiosity got the better of him as you'll see.

Glitter: Did you catch it?
Cashmere: I think so, I got it stopped for the moment anyway!
Leo: Hmm, that looks like fun maybe..
 
 

Leo: It doesn't look like a real one..
Glitter: Say, yeah it doe.. hey, how do YOU know what a real ones look like?
Leo: I know things.. Lets just leave it at that.
Cashmere: Yeah well I know that somehow this flower is responsible for the butterfly flying, so I'm gonna bite it!
 

Glitter: You two are getting a little weird..
Cashmere: *chomp* missed... *chomp* missed... *CHOMP* missed..
Leo: Hello little butterfly, you're looking awfully cute..
 

Glitter: Hoo boy.. yeah, the weirdness factor has risen sharply.
Cashmere: *Chomp!* Got it! oh rats, I talked and it got away... Start over.. *chomp* missed..
Leo: Where are you going little butterfly! I just wanna be friends!
 
 

Leo: Oh good gravy! It's got my tummy! What do I do? What do I do!?
Cashmere: Let it go so I can bite the wire..
Glitter: Yup, weirdness factor 10 and rising.
 
 

Leo: Hee hee, it tickles! Now I need to chomp the wire while it sticks to my tummy!
Cashmere: No fair, I was trying to chomp the wire!
Glitter: Oh dear, the weird-o-meter just broke!



I think it's safe to say that they're still pretty thankful for their new toys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop


12 comments:

Summer said...

That really looks like a fun toy!

Brian's Home Blog said...

New toys are always fun and that butterfly is really cool! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

Girls! I have a HUMMINGBIRD like that. Leo...I still remember the day you first posted that photo of your man cave with my picture in it. Mom and I count that (really) as THE single most biggest smile either of us have had since you and I became an item!. I'll take you up on hiding. Now I have a place to run to. I'll tell you when I overhear her making the appointment. She's too lame to go outside to call. xx

The Island Cats said...

That butterfly can't fool you guys. What a fun toy!

pilch92 said...

Looks like everyone likes that toy.

Eastside Cats said...

Excellent play-by-play, kitties!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys...that toy iz total lee awesum !!! N joy ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL, those new toys do look like fun!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Aside from the toy-playing, that is quite some floor you guys have!

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Leo I didn't let that flittering hummingbird get near my tummy. I gave it my best smacky paw and left it fluttering in fear! MOL

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

you know when all the cats are interested, it must be good

Noodle Cat said...

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Noodle and crew