Monday, August 21, 2017

Nip Time

Around here, kitties get their catnip on newspaper (or ads) in the hopes that it stays contained. Yeah, I know, good luck.. Here's what happened when I got the nip out the other day.

Glitter: There's nothing better than rolling around in and laying on nip.
Leo: Sharing is better, right?
Glitter: You're only saying that because yours is all gone already..
Leo: No, seriously! I'd share mine with you! If there was any left..
Glitter: Uh huh, right, sure.. 


Leo: It worked! hee hee hee! All the nip belongs to me!



Yes, Leo is a nip-head. I'd try to get him into recovery if he wasn't so darn cute with it!


Be sure to pop over tomorrow for a cool announcement! :D

8 comments:

Summer said...

MOL! Leo is like Binga about nip... although I'd wager that Leo is more good natured about it than Binga is.

Katie Isabella said...

I love my nip. I need to ask Mom to pass some put today. That's how I will commemorate the eclipse while she's looking at it

The Island Cats said...

Be careful, Leo! You don't wanna over nip!

pilch92 said...

Nip is fun :)Leo, you may be addicted -MOL!

Eastside Cats said...

Nuthin' wrong with sharing a little nip between friends, Leo!

Lone Star Cats said...

Enjoy dat nip!

Brian's Home Blog said...

NipFest!!! What fun!

Timmy Tomcat said...

I have to admit I am quite the nip head too MOL Love that stuff